TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘palletgate.co.uk’ or ‘Transformer Systems Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Innovation Centre, 38 Whitehouse Street, Leeds, LS10 1AD. Our company registration number is 5229243. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- By purchasing goods from this website, you confirm you have access to a forklift truck upon delivery.
The buyer is responsible for returning goods to Transformer Systems Ltd. Returned items (in good, unused condition) are subject to a 15% restocking charge & delivery costs are non-refundable.
Transformer Systems Returns
C/O Transformer Systems Ltd
38 Whitehouse Street
You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery. You have up to 3 days in which to report any damages to us, after this time we will not accept any claims.